Résidence Château Ferrassières, you can:ith buying an apartment and/or studio in the
- Create a return by renting out the apartment/studio or
- Enjoy yourself (own use) or
- Both options (hiring and own use) combine.
There is a real chance of appreciation of the real estate over the years. Of course it is possible to live permanently on Résidence Château Ferrassières.
ésidence Château Ferrassières is ideally suited as a holiday home for people who, for example, would like to spend a week in the nearby Thermen in Montbrun les Bains or to enjoy a holiday in the beautiful surroundings.
There is a great need for (holiday) stays while the construction possibilities in this Unesco classified landscape ‘ Reserve de Biosphère ́ are limited. This is why Résidence Château Ferrassières is a unique opportunity and a good investment! There is a continuous demand for accommodation in this area while the offer is limited.
INQUIRE ABOUT OUR MEET & GREET’S…
- Lavende studio (22m2)
- Basilic T2 with terrace (49m2)
- Origan T2+beautiful spacious (63m2).
- Coriandre T5 (163 m2) Recently this uniquely large apartment has been released which is ideally suited for permanent habitation.
Would you like to come and watch it now!
… OR JUST DROP BY!
ou can of course also come and look on your own outside the organized moments. In any case, we recommend that you visit our residence and stay in the apartment you prefer. This is the optimal way to take a quiet look at all aspects: the apartment, the facilities of the residence and the entire surrounding area. We are curious about your first impressions!
LEVER INVESTING IN A FRENCH NEW HOME IN RÉSIDENCE CHÂTEAU FERRASSIÈRES?
Buying an apartment in Résidence Château Ferrassière is a smart investment because of:
* That you are – as previously indicated – as the owner of the Association of Owners of Résidence Château and thus also own all the general amenities: the swimming pool, the saunas, the sun terrace with the Jacuzzi, the tennis and pétanque court and the estate on which the château is housed.
* At the same time, you do not have to worry about the maintenance of these general facilities because this is entirely taken care of by the couple Bianca and Marek, who live on the château.
* If you want to rent out your apartment during your absence, you can join the rental company that the all letting owners have set up on Résidence Château Ferrassières. You don’t have to worry about this individually. All necessary rental activities are outsourced and are arranged by the couple Bianca and Marek (the receipt of your guests, the key management, the cleaning, etc.)
o would you like to use the offer to get more than € 10,000 worth of furniture furniture when you purchase an apartment in Résidence Château Ferrassières … come in time for 31-10-2020 and stay at the château to determine if this place could be for you too!
Estate of 3 hectares
Accessible for disabled
Spa with sauna and showers
Indoor swimming Pool
Various sun terraces
Own spring water!
Television with various channels
Studio Lavende (22 m2)
This studio is located on the first floor in the new construction. The living room has a sofa bed with a kitchen with induction cooking and dishwasher. The bathroom has the same luxury as the other apartments.
Interesting for specifically the rental because the residence often attracts guests outside the high season, who only want to stay for 2 days. The studio offers the comfort of a beautiful hotel room with a large bathroom and a full-fledged kitchen.
Living room with sofa bed
Apartment Basilic T2 (49 m2)
This apartment is located on garden level in front, has a private terrace and has a spacious bedroom and luxury bathroom with toilet. Also the kitchen is fully equipped (Siemens equipment) such as induction cooking, a dishwasher and a combi oven.
A good investment for the rental given the beautiful location and the terrace in front of the château.
View to the Terrace
Living Room & Kitchen
Apartment Menthe (56 m2) – recently sold
Apartment Origan (62 m2)
This apartment has a clear and practical layout, is wonderfully spacious and has a view to both the front, side and back. It features a large luxurious kitchen, spacious living room, bathroom and a bedroom and a hallway.
This apartment is suitable for both rental and permanent residence. Beautiful light and has the possibility to build a balcon on the side.
View on nature
Lots of light
Bathroom & Kitchen
Spacious living room
Apartment Coriandre (163 m2)
This apartment is ideal for permanent habitation. This apartment has a kitchen of 28.5 m2 and a living room of 51 m2. In addition, there are 5 rooms of which there are currently 3 furnished as bedroom and 1 as an office (10.6 m2) + library space (9 m2). The apartment has 2 bathrooms, both with a massage shower and 2 toilets. The master bedroom of 18.5 m2 has a walk-in closet of 4.4 m2. Both at the front and at the back of this apartment there are terraces to sit outside.
luxury open kitchen
Château Ferrassières is located in the Drôme on the border with the Vaucluse between the villages of Montbrun-les-Bains, known for its Thermes and Sault, near the Mont Ventoux. If you are flying on Marseille, you can take the car in about 1h45 in Ferrassières.